Laser cutting is the most important application technology in laser processing industry. Because of its many characteristics, it has been widely used in automobile, rolling stock manufacturing, aviation, chemical industry, light industry, electrical and electronic, petroleum and metallurgy and other industrial departments. In recent years, laser cutting technology has developed rapidly, with an annual growth rate of 20%~30% in the world. Since 1985, China has grown at a rate of more than 25% per year.
Due to the poor foundation of laser industry in China, the application of laser processing technology is not widespread, and there is still a big gap between the overall level of laser processing and that of advanced countries. I believe that with the continuous progress of laser processing technology, these obstacles and shortcomings will be solved. Laser cutting technology will become an indispensable and important means of sheet metal processing in the 21st century. With the wide application market of laser cutting and the rapid development of modern science and technology, scientists and technicians at home and abroad are constantly exploring the laser cutting technology, which promotes the continuous innovation of laser cutting technology.
The development direction of laser cutting technology is as follows:
(1) With the development of laser to high power and the adoption of high-performance CNC and servo system, using high-power laser cutting can obtain high processing speed and reduce heat affected zone and thermal distortion at the same time; The thickness of the material that can be cut is further improved. High-power laser can produce high-power laser by using Q switch or loading pulse wave.
(2) According to the influence of laser cutting process parameters, improve the processing technology, such as: increasing the blowing force of auxiliary gas on cutting slag; Adding slagging agent to improve the fluidity of melt; Increase auxiliary energy and improve the coupling between energy; And switching to laser cutting with higher absorption rate.
(3) Laser cutting will develop towards high automation and intelligence. Applying CAD/CAPP/CAMR and artificial intelligence to laser cutting, a highly automated multi-functional laser processing system is developed.
(4) Self-adaptive control of laser power and laser mode according to processing speed or establishment of process database and expert self-adaptive control system make the performance of laser cutting machine generally improved. With the database as the core of the system, facing the universal CAPP development tool, this paper analyzes all kinds of data involved in laser cutting process design, and establishes the corresponding database structure.
(5) Develop into a multifunctional laser machining center, integrating the quality feedback after laser cutting, laser welding and heat treatment, and giving full play to the overall advantages of laser machining.
(6) With the development of Internet and WEB technology, it has become an inevitable trend to establish a WEB-based network database, use fuzzy reasoning mechanism and artificial neural network to automatically determine the laser cutting process parameters, and be able to access and control the laser cutting process remotely.
(7) Three-dimensional high-precision large-scale numerical control laser cutting machine and its cutting technology. In order to meet the needs of three-dimensional workpiece cutting in automobile and aviation industries, three-dimensional laser cutting machine is developing towards high efficiency, high precision, multi-function and high adaptability, and the application range of laser cutting robot will be wider and wider. Laser cutting is developing towards FMC, unmanned and automatic laser cutting unit.
Functional analysis of linear drainage
Linear drainage is a linear and banded drainage system located at the edge of the road. The linear drainage system is different from the traditional point drainage system. It consists of a U-shaped tank, in which there is a drainage channel and the drainage channel runs through the U-shaped tank along the horizontal direction.
“Point drainage” is easy to produce stagnant water on the road surface, which leads to the phenomenon of poor drainage and material waste.
For such problem, linear drainage can effectively solve the existing problem. Its unique structure determines its advantages over the point drainage.
(1) The biggest characteristic of linear drainage is to change the confluence point of a large amount of rainwater from the ground to the U-shaped tank, which shortens the flow time of rainwater on the road surface and avoids the short-term accumulation of rainwater on the road surface.
(2) With less land occupation and shallow excavation depth, it reduces the probability of elevation collision in the cross construction of various pipelines and reduces the construction cost. At the same time ,simplifies the vertical and horizontal slope setting in road design.
(3) The drainage capacity of rainwater is increased by 200% – 300% under the same leakage area.
(4) Convenient for later maintenance and repair. Due to the shallow buried depth of linear drainage U-shaped groove, the cleaning work is convenient and the labor intensity of later maintenance work is greatly reduced.
Based on the above analysis, it can be seen that the linear drainage not only solves the bad problems caused by the traditional point drainage method, but also changes the rainwater confluence point from the ground to the U-shaped tank, which shortens the confluence time, improving the utilization rate and showing obvious cost-effective advantages in cost. Municipal road drainage is affected by many factors such as site, traffic and so on. How to design a more efficient drainage system with limited space will be the point
Post time: Nov-08-2021